You cannot place a new order from your country. United States

By: Hugh Sherborne
Date: 23/07/09

Just think what it would be like to lose your passports, birth certificates, proof of qualifications etc.  It would be a lot of hassle, time and money to get them all replaced.  This can happen if your home is in a fire or flooded.

The simple way to protect these essential documents at home is by installing a fire-proof and water-proof safe.  Alternatively you could have a lock box at your bank or solicitors, for a monthly fee.

It is always a good idea to have a copy of these documents at a different location and also scanned into your computer system with a copy disc left off site.

It is something to think about and why not do it now.  You may be very glad that you did!